View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Need help making more friends! - January 10th 2016, 07:49 AM

Hello Lilian.

I think that when it comes down to it, there are plenty of people on this site who could be from your area and could help you overcome any bad situations. Some of them could even be right next to your front door! What you should do is get to know as many people in both online and offline situations. You could talk more and socialize more with people from online groups like this one, and that'll help you meet more people. Some of these people will also make the effort to bring you around and help you meet plenty of other people from other social circles. All this will inject a lot of joy and fun into your world!

Perhaps you could also talk more to this supportive friend on Facebook, and you might get involved in her social circle which will let you get to know the people she mixes with. That'll help you out too, and some of these people will certainly be your bosom buddies. There are even maternity clubs for parents just like you and you'll certainly meet plenty of like-minded people and the such!

When there's a will, there's a way. You also have us, and remember that we'll be here to support you and help you out. You got this in the bag!

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.