View Single Post
  (#8416 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 11th 2016, 07:11 AM

You never have to talk yourself into a good idea. I'm not 100% convinced, so I probably won't do it and I'd likely just end up jealous of the people who actually get to apply it, even if I know I tried and I couldn't do it, or something is changing and I wouldn't want to. I just wish I could've had the career of my dreams like anyone else. I regret nothing. They needed to be confronted about the way they act and treat people. The hypocrisy and irony is sickening.

The next emotion on this misery train is shame. You can tell me that I didn't do anything wrong all you want, but even I don't know if I believe that and, like everything else, none of you could agree on that. By the way, the flashbacks and desire to return are back. I don't know if I can ever go back there without having a serious problem of a reaction. You did that to me, good job!

If you have such an amazing plan, why has losing the "wrong" thing felt and been so awful?! The plan was to give me a dream you knew I could never have and then allow my life to end up ruined while I chased it?!?! I get that it's not always easy, but after everything I've been through up to and including this, I can't understand why it's happening; other than that I deserve it all, and even the people who screwed me up and over the worst didn't believe that. Except for a chosen few and they're why I believe in your ability to serve up some serious Karma.

Dude, I've been in this group just over 24 hours and I'm already ready to block you for being annoying/posting too much. I've already made up my mind that I didn't want to be "that person"

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; January 14th 2016 at 03:33 AM.