View Single Post
  (#8423 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,747, Level: 39 Points: 74,747, Level: 39 Points: 74,747, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 12th 2016, 08:58 PM

One by one you all disappear.
I have wonderful friends, and the rest of my family (the ones who haven't dropped off the face of the earth or stopped talking to me like many other people have) are incredible. I love them and I know that they love me. I'm actually happy. Genuinely. I smile every day, and if I don't I have people I know I can turn to. I feel wanted most of the time and needed a lot of the time. I have a job which isn't too bad. I have people I can laugh with at work, and I have money coming in that keeps me out of trouble. I'm at university - making something of my self.
I am becoming a person I'm proud of being. I love my course and I work god damn hard to make my way. I have aspirations and optimism and things I look forward to. Goals. Dreams. Ambitions. I'm a god damn lovely person. I have worked really bloody hard to get to where I am right now, with or without people like you.
You're not the first people to walk out of my life and I can tell you right now you won't be the last. Family are nothing if they don't care for each other. People have done nothing but care for you in the times you've needed them. If this is what WE get, then I'm better off without you anyway.
I'm learning to love who I am. I don't need you to love me for that to be a good thing.
I'm doing things you will never do. Things you wouldnt even try to achieve. I am a better person by miles.

"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"

Matt Haig - The Midnight Library

Volunteer Support Officer | Apply to staff