(#14 (permalink)) Old
soul Offline
Any fool can criticize
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Mimi

Points: 20,103, Level: 20 Points: 20,103, Level: 20 Points: 20,103, Level: 20

Re: Is it rape? - April 22nd 2009, 05:46 PM

Hey Kassy,

While I suggest taking this to the police, it is really up to you to decide what you want. If you have any information about them like their names, their appearance, where they used to live, or where they used to go to school then the police can easily track them down. Even if you don't remember this information chances are someone around you does. I wouldn't let the fact that they moved discourage you from getting the justice you deserve. In the end, you just have to do what you think is best for you. I think it would be wise to at least talk to someone in your real life about this. That way they can help and support you. I know it's been 5 years but the after effects of a traumatic event can last a long time. Is there anyone in your life you trust with this information? It might be a good idea talk with \ a therapist because they have the professional qualification to better help you. What you went through was unimaginably terrible and trying to deal with this alone is just going to make everything that much harder. I am here for you if you ever need me. Take care and stay strong.

Lots of love <3 Mimi

As long as we can dream, there will be unicorns.