View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: Dear depression - February 5th 2016, 09:34 AM

Hello And there's nothing wrong with relapsing because we've all tried to quit some bad habit and it's come back to haunt us one way or the other, but what matters is that we're fighting, and that we aren't letting it take control. Give yourself a pat on the back because you've got the willpower to fight what ails you, which means that you're also going to win over it!

I haven't been on any, but what I do know is that the true antidepressant in life is your positivity, and what you do with it. If you can make it count and start a strong, happy system of living throughout your days, then it'll be all right , no matter what you face. This is because your strong mind and determination will allow you to overcome anything you face, any situation you're in and any mean people who want to do nothing but belittle you and your exploits.

I'm happy to hear that things are getting better for you, and I'll always be around if you need a friend to rant to or just some advice.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.