View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I have the Millennium Puzzle
I've been here a while

Name: Calaer

Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20

Re: I can't take having depression anymore - February 17th 2016, 04:13 PM

Hey there. I'm so sorry that you are having to deal with this. I personally know how hard depression can be on someone, and I want you to know that you aren't alone. I was diagnosed with depression and social anxiety since I was 7-8 years old, and I've battled it my entire life.

Know that telling someone isn't a sign of weakness, and that things can only get better from there. I would start out by telling your parent or a trusted adult that you think you're suffering from depression, and tell them why you think that. Explain to them that it's starting to be too much to bear, and that you truly want to seek help and treatment for it.

While things like this can be scary, know that you have people who love you and care for you. They only want to see what's best for you. Getting help is only half the battle. Just know that you have to stay strong. There are people here on TH, including myself, who will always be here to chat if you need to get some things off your chest.

Keep your head high! I truly hope this has helped. If you need anything, remember I'm just a message away. Take care.

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud