View Single Post
  (#8473 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,004, Level: 26 Points: 34,004, Level: 26 Points: 34,004, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 18th 2016, 06:23 AM

Chances are my life will only get easier when stop trying and rely on the government for the rest of my life.

What do you do when you're desperately homesick for a place that's no longer home? Time has moved on without me and I no longer belong in the only place my heart aches to be right now.

I still want it, I don't know if that will ever go away, and there's a part of me that's not completely convinced it was impossible.

This will haunt me for the rest of my life, mostly because I have no chance at one now. I fought my whole life to end up ruined and broken, yet it will never end. I'm not strong enough to do this forever and I have yet to be wrong about anything that happened to me. Sometimes things never work out. Not everyone gets a happy ending.

Now I see why you're "coaches" and not licensed professionals. Most of them would know better than to use the term "mentally weak" I sucked so much at it they threw me out and I know better. And if you told me to "take responsibility" for the mess I had no control over one more time, I was going to scream. I WAS a victim and I DIDN'T have control, so stop saying suck it up and move on!

I'm not going to say this is legit PTSD but other people can tell I've been traumatized, so good job mental health professionals.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; February 21st 2016 at 12:25 AM.