View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
A-thinker-a-wisher Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,376, Level: 9 Points: 4,376, Level: 9 Points: 4,376, Level: 9

Exclamation Do i have depression? - February 21st 2016, 01:59 AM

Some times I think about self harm. Like it gets really bad to the point where I take something and cause pain to my self with out actually breaking the skin. Sometimes I just feel sad to the point where it is hard to even lift a finger. My mood swings get so hard to control, and my parents don't help either. I stress over school every day, I have A's in all of my classes but math and I have a b in that and they get so mad over every thing, I made a comment that I want to shave one side of my head and they went in to a screaming fit telling me I would regret it and I would never get a job ( I am 13 and hair will grow back). And my older niece has anxiety and depression and my sister told her that she should be ashamed and after my nieces suicide attempt my sister got angry and shamed her and would not get her help because my sister was ashamed by the fact my niece has depression. and I could only wonder how my dad would act. And my mom calls my friend bad names behind her back because she also has anxiety. And I am also scared because a few months ago I made a joke about cutting trying to lighten the mood after telling my best friend all of the above and she told the counselor and the counselor was required to call my parents and my parents got mad because I spilled out my emotions. But my head is barely above water and I am about to give in to cutting I just feel so hopeless and I don't want to trouble any one. help me.