View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Meowstic Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,895, Level: 10 Points: 4,895, Level: 10 Points: 4,895, Level: 10

I don't know if this is an eating disorder or stress or depression or all 3 - February 22nd 2016, 02:24 AM

For the last few months I just don't have much of an appetite. I hardly ever feel like eating and when I do eat its a lot less then I used to eat. If I eat too much I feel sick to my stomach and sometimes throw up ( I don't make myself throw up). And a lot of food I used to like seems very unappetizing to me now. The other day I was at my Grandma's house for dinner and my grandma made what used to be my favourite meal and I just didn't feel like eating and later I overheard my grandma talking to my mom about it and she said I was too skinny. I hadn't thought much about it until I heard my grandma talking about this and now I'm wondering if it's a big deal or not. I think I am probably also depressed and I can't tell if the two things are related or separate. Is this something serious and if it is I have no idea what to do. Edit: I've never thought I was skinny or felt like I was even now I'm not so sure I think I'm just average. I don't want my Grandma thinking something's wrong with me or my mom.

Last edited by Meowstic; February 22nd 2016 at 02:45 AM.