View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Novocaine9 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,076, Level: 11 Points: 6,076, Level: 11 Points: 6,076, Level: 11

Any struggling psychosis/anxiety people - March 3rd 2016, 11:23 PM

Hey there. So lately I've been struggling a lot with getting my anxiety and psychosis under control. I'm facing these issues everyday now. My meds used to work but they stopped working and now it's gotten worse. I think the part that makes me upset the most is that no one that I know in my life right now knows what it feels like to be seen in society as a psychotic. Let alone how hard it's been on me as of lately. It makes me feel different. I can never keep any friends. My grades have gone down, and I have a hard time in crowds. I'm always looking over my shoulder due to paranoia. I thought we could just take pills and it would all go away. It did for awhile, but it's back again, worse. Whenever I try to talk to someone about it they push it off, or say the don't know what to do. I can never focus anymore. The hallucinations are either annoying, scary, or mean. I'm just so sick of people not knowing. Or thinking that if I rest awhile I'll be better. It doesn't help me. I've been picked up from school a lot lately and therefore have missed a lot of class time. So is there anyone who has any advice or is going through the same thing? Btw I told my psychiatrist about it and he changed my meds but it hasn't done anything for me.