View Single Post
  (#8487 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,984, Level: 26 Points: 33,984, Level: 26 Points: 33,984, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 6th 2016, 12:58 AM

Since those comments end up in Google searches, I stopped posting them, however yours was so IGNORANT and ARROGANT and a ton of people agreed with you that I HAD to respond. Given the number of people who have backed me up, I don't regret it. Part of me hopes you learn your lesson, the rest of me knows better.

You had more control over your treatment of me than I had over my reaction to you, but somehow you're the professionals trained to treat the exact issues you inflicted on me, my life fell apart because of it, and none of it is your fault or your problem. HOW DOES THAT EVEN HAPPEN?! Oh, wait, it's me. It doesn't have to be normal and there doesn't have to be a reason; because on top of being royally SCREWED and apparently, deserving of borderline verbal/emotional abuse by 95% of my authority figures, I'm also lucky enough to defy reality. AWESOME!

I will never regret or apologize for the fact that something you couldn't identify, explain, or tell me how to fix, was nowhere near a good enough reason to walk away from my dream. Unfortunately, that also gives you license to say I did this to myself, even if the underlying reason wasn't my fault.

Back to square one we go. I'm out of ideas, I want everything I can never have, and nobody knows what to do with that, but expects me to figure it out for myself.

I think that was directed at her, not me, but if it was at me, I'd LOVE to see you do better with this than I'm doing and then talk smack.

If she can do this and I can't, I'm going to be PISSED. I'd be much better able to handle it and it doesn't get worse than that.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; March 8th 2016 at 09:34 PM.