View Single Post
  (#31 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: What are you reading now? - March 9th 2016, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassado View Post
Speak was good. I haven't read Catalyst, but I'd like to. I have a large list of books I want to read. You should read her book, The Impossible Knife of Memory. It's been a few months since I've read it, but it's about the character's father's PTSD and how she's impacted by it. I like sad books, especially ones I can relate to. Oh, and there's a book called Letters to the Dead that is really good, one of my favorites. Can't remember the author though.

In the past few days I've read Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott and Between the Notes by Sharon Huss Roat. I just started Reba: My Story by Reba McEntire and Tom Carter.
I saw The impossible knife of memory in the bookstore and meant to put it on my reading list. Thanks for reminding me! I already have the other one on my reading list though. And, I have so many books on my reading list I have no idea how I am gonna read them all. I am averaging three books a month. But, one of them is always for book club. Oh, well, it's fun trying to tackle my reading list. Although, I do keep adding books.