View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
TVC17 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,550, Level: 9 Points: 4,550, Level: 9 Points: 4,550, Level: 9

Should I have told someone that my cousin was raped? - March 12th 2016, 07:04 PM

And last January, my friend told me she was hooking up with this guy who is really really bad. He sells drugs is in and out of jail he said he was even part of a gang not sure how valid that is though. He's very ghetto and has no real family. And very bad character. She told me once around that time that she forgot to use birth control and that she didn't want to hook up one of the times. And that she didn't want to do it. And said like no. But he continued. The thing is she acted like it was ok like she was ok with it and hooked up with him later. Now though she's pregnant. She said it's not his and that it's her boyfriend's. But I kind of overheard him and her talking. And he basically threatened her. And she just said she didn't want anything to do with him. It seemed as though things weren't exactly patched up between them. And on top of that it's a bit of problem if it is his because she lives with us much of the time and my mom supports her but has no clue about this. And I don't want to tell my mom shes very judgmental but I feel like she'll find out she's lying if she is. Ermmm advice? What should I do?