View Single Post
  (#8494 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,984, Level: 26 Points: 33,984, Level: 26 Points: 33,984, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - March 19th 2016, 05:48 AM

[size="2"]I stood up to you, not the most respectful post and I really don't have to defend myself to you (or anyone), but I wasn't letting that one go because it's the exact opposite of help. I'll probably get hell for it, but I'm not sorry I did it. I still don't understand why everyone can vent there except me. You'll offer help to anyone else, but I get told to "help yourself" when you have no idea what I'm doing if it's not posted on Facebook. I will not engage you, I'm not even going to read what you said. You've ruined enough of my last 2 days, I'm not giving you any more.

I just had an epiphany slap me in the face. If that's how I was coming across, I'm glad you spared them what these people are putting me through because of the same thing. Now I get it from your side easier, but I don't think you'll ever be off the hook for that or the mess it left me in because you knew better and could've ended it sooner than you did and saved me at least some of it. And I know from dealing with them that I'm not as impaired as they are, but I definitely am. I don't think this changes anything though. If I'm capable of a 3.7 at the master's level, I don't want to waste that, but there's very little I can do with this, it's incompatible with success, it seems./SIZE]

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; March 21st 2016 at 04:27 AM.