View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
idontwantausername Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,468, Level: 9 Points: 4,468, Level: 9 Points: 4,468, Level: 9

Question What do i do about my boyfriend?? - March 29th 2016, 08:19 PM

My boyfriend and I have been so in love for years now but he got arrested a while ago so i never see him anymore. He was perfect when i met him but since he went to jail he's picked up on the other inmates' violent mindsets and bad ideas and its scaring me. He says that when he gets out, he wants to kill everyone that has hurt me and that he learned how to cook drugs from another inmate so we're gonna be rich soon. I dont want money i just want my old boyfriend back. He never used to have such illegal ideas and all he did was smoke weed. He's really embraced the jail life and doesnt care if he goes back again. I love him like crazy and i promised him id wait for him but now hes almost done his sentence and i think i want to break up with him. I dont want to be involved with all the illegal activity because i want to work with kids when im older and need to keep my record clean for that. I feel like hes emotionally manipulating me into staying with him and i also feel used by him because he only ever talks about sex when he calls me now. I dont know if he's thinking about it so much all of the sudden because he's gone so long without it or because hes using me to fill his sexual desires/thoughts while hes in there. I dont really want to leave him because I'm the only person he has left and i keep my promises to my friends but his violence/drug talk is becoming too much for me. Its sad because jail turned a casual weed user into a violent 'gangster' and i dont know if he'll go back to who he was when he gets out or if he made to many friends in there to go back to who he used to be.