View Single Post
  (#8506 (permalink)) Old
MyVisionIsDying Offline
Talk Nerdy To Me.
Average Joe

Name: Shane
Pronouns: He/They

Points: 11,502, Level: 15 Points: 11,502, Level: 15 Points: 11,502, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 6th 2016, 01:40 AM

When I said I was going to shoot you a message to see how you're doing it was a half lie, because the thought would rise and tick constantly for me to actually do it but then I'd forget again.

Sorry I didn't tell you that I still talk to one of our friends. Sorry that I didn't tell you that we get each other, that we relate to each other more and I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I consider her my best friend more now because I didn't want to upset you or anything. But in a way I'm glad.

In fact, I'm glad I didn't tell you that I'm still a fucked up person because you'd probably go off on one about how I need to get help still- I have a therapist, I'm trying to get better but I didn't want to tell you that I think I'm getting worse.

And I'm happy for you about your big life decision, it's going to be a great experience, I believe you on that one. But a big part of me is screaming inside, trying to get out and warn you that it's not going to be good if the worst happens- which considering this day and age, might not be far off. I don't know if you know what our government is like and if you get into the sort of stuff then I don't want to lose you or have you lose a part of yourself and have to go through a lot of shit because of it. I don't want you to be rendered to someone you're not, I don't want you to be incapable of hardly living through the day without problems seeping in. Don't become someone like me, please be careful when you make that actual leap.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.