Thread: Triggering (SH): Teacher Knows and Is Telling Parents!?
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: Teacher Knows and Is Telling Parents!? - April 9th 2016, 08:40 AM

I never experienced something like this, but I think that what you should do is attempt to deal with it in other ways... Perhaps you could try to rant to other sources like maybe an external counselor, or some sort of person who will understand you better. I do understand how it feels like to deal with trauma, though.. and it's really horrible.

But the fact remains that this trauma or whatever caused it... is kinda already in the past. The sooner you let go of it and attempt to move on, the better. I'm sorry I that I can't answer your question, but I can promise you that I'll be here if you want someone to rant to or talk to about.

Perhaps you could talk to your pastoral care manager and let him know that there's a lot of pressure on you, and that you don't want your parents to know too much at the moment. In return, promise him that you'll be safe.

Hoping for more moments that will make you smile and be happy.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.