(#2 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: Depression - April 20th 2016, 12:13 PM

Max

I think that it's better for you to slowly but surely try to talk around with people. I get the feeling that the people around you are nice and welcoming, but you might fear rejection .. but this fear is something that everyone encounters when they talk to people. The good part is that the really nice people will appreciate you, while the mean ones might not reciprocate as much. But this is also a blessing in disguise because you'll definitely feel more comfortable talking to the nice people, and it's better for you to feel appreciated. Don't fear anything ... just get out there, and take a chance. Those who love you will soothe your wounds and introduce you to a time of fun , pleasure and appreciation.

Just mix around without a worry ( though there might be some people who want to take advantage of you, so just keep a small eye on that ) and have some fun. I do think that this sort of experience will also enable you to slowly pull up your grades, because of many reasons.

1. When you like school , you pay more attention.
2. You'll have more study buddies.
3. You'll definitely look forward to going to school and getting into the various lessons/ sports/ after-school experiences that happen.
4. You'll have a good time!

You're not worthless. You're just someone who sort of doubts himself, but you're better than you think you are. Throw away any apprehension and fear , you're strong, and anyone who tries to bring you down is best off ignored in favor of those who will support you and ensure that you feel good and happy.

I'm your friend too Rant to me anytime! Also, feel free to rant out here or anywhere you want... the more outlets you have to rant to and the more support you have, the better. You can trust us!

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.