Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#3160 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - April 29th 2016, 03:34 AM

I shouldn't have had to ask for my second break, but I suspect I wouldn't have gotten it otherwise and I couldn't physically stand anymore. DON'T YELL AT ME, if you want to fire me for not over straightening the already straight product and/or putting the garbage in the wrong place/wrong size bags in the cans, it's not worth it. I'm on the verge of quitting and It's only been 3 weeks. I need to go back to academia where I belong, but I don't think that's an option, at least not for a while. If I had people skills, I'd be a counselor right now and I wouldn't be in this nightmare. I'm assuming I'll be let go at this point and I'm completely fine with that.

I can't, I just can't. This is part of why I wanted the day off, because I don't think I can handle both. Especially since they'll probably both involve getting yelled at. Well, the doctor didn't yell at me, but that test was more frustrating than it needed to be and blurred my vision before they tested me for glasses so they'll probably be blurry now too, awesome. Now I get to work a 5 hour shift with a (most likely) angry at me manager. Please tell me I'm not working Sunday

Unofficially terminated with practically no chance of going back and my only "real" job only lasted 18 days, and I only worked 11. Fucking awesome.

You know, I can only lose gainful activities (employment, career program, school etc.) despite doing "nothing wrong" so many fucking times before I lose it

Apparently this is hitting me harder than I thought (or rather has triggered more than I thought it would), depression here we go again. It's not irrational if it's true and I'm out of reasons not to, great. 25.5 hours later and I'm already done.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; May 1st 2016 at 01:10 AM.