View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Aaron, Offline
Crumbling away
Average Joe

Name: Aaron

Points: 10,727, Level: 15 Points: 10,727, Level: 15 Points: 10,727, Level: 15

Dating advice - May 13th 2016, 04:02 AM

Alrighty. First of all. I joined here about 10 years ago. At 23 I feel less of the need to come here; I really don't have all that to talk about. So I just come here once in a while to be somewhat nostalgic of a simpler allbeit difficult time full of teenage angst

However I felt I should make a thread. Haven't really made one about my probkems in years. And have been feeling like shit fo a while now so I thought it's about time.

Anyway. So I haven't gotten laid - let alone dated- anyone in a very long time. ( coming up on a year with sex, about 4 years I 've had my share of company over time but I all been spread out over the last 5 Years.) On paper it looks like a short time, but feels like an eternity.

Its getting to me. I strive for affection giving and receiving, platonic or otherwise. I have few friends, really just coworkers that I smoke pot and listen to music with. Nothing incredibly deep. Its nice. I enjoy it.

Then the loneliness comes at night. It sucks the life out of me. It fuels my depression. I'm not incredibly social but almost all of the time I'm very friendly and courteous.

I have a very mild case of cerebral palsy, which does make me question my image alot, but other than that I'm pretty satisfied with how I look. I've tried online dating for a while on and off. I don't think I ever picked up a girl in person, actually. I used to frequent bars alot , but never had the balls to make a move. I really don't drink as much as I used to, so that venue is basically closed for now.

So yeah. Dating advice would be appreciated. Thanks lots (:

7:55 AM [Hotard] everything is triggering
7:55 AM [Hotard] what if someone is allergic to the dough
7:55 AM [Hotard] and they get maniac rage burst
11:22 AM [Metallica] men think with their penises...to some extent
11:22 AM [~Emily~] One head or the other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess~
There is no way that you are pregnant, and if you are your child is Jesus.

Last edited by Aaron,; May 13th 2016 at 04:26 AM.