Thread: Girl at Work
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
baconmonster Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,393, Level: 11 Points: 6,393, Level: 11 Points: 6,393, Level: 11

Girl at Work - May 16th 2016, 07:13 PM

There's this girl at work I have a crush on. A bit of back story I guess...

She wants todo the same thing I do after college, we talk to each other usually in depth every day we work together. I'v flirted with her, and even asked her out yesterday. She said ya but it depends on her schedule (shes about to take a second job). Some days we text and we'll text for maybe half an hour, but lately the past 3/4 days she hasn't been responding, not sure if I'm not being exciting enough in the text, if I should try to be more flirty, as I don't want to scare her off. At the same time I am feeling very anxious, not sure if there is anything I can do to try to relax more, as I worry about scaring her off.

Is there anything I can do to relax more, and to do to not scare her off, how I can be better with texting her, and how I can improve my relationship with her?

On a side note, yesterday evening later in the day after I asked her out, I asked her later if she knew that I meant going out as in dating and not as friends, and she said ya. She had to do something at work as well, I offered to help but she told me no that she could get it done faster, as I would distract her. I took this more as a flirt (Not sure if I'm wrong and it was something else), told her that I hoped she had a good night, and that I'd text her later that night, which I did and she never responded even though it said read, guessing it was to boring maybe.