View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Hek123 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,708, Level: 10 Points: 4,708, Level: 10 Points: 4,708, Level: 10

Harassment by ex boyfriend and friends. How to handle the situstion?! - May 30th 2016, 01:02 AM

I'm not usually the type of person to post about this stuff but it's been tearing me apart the past couple of days. The other night my ex boyfriend and his friends were sending me dnapchat videos of them talking crap about me. It all started when my ex boyfriends bestfriend was messaging me saying he's been wanting a relationship with me since forever and thought we could work out. He also was saying and sending inappropriate things to me which made me uncomfortable. He wanted me to send him nudes and asked if we could have sex. I told him I wasn't comfortable talking to him in that way and I respected my exs feelings about the situation. He still proceeded to talk to me the same way and finally I texted my ex asking him to to tell his friend to stop talking to me in that way. My ex didn't really care that his friend was trying to get with me. The next day apparently my ex told his friend what I had told him to tell his friend. His friend was extremely pissed off. Since they were all together with their friends they decided to send me snapchat videos of telling me to F off and what not. At first that didn't really bother me until they started spreading rumors about me. They sent a video to me saying that I was a whore and that I sleep around with every guy in town and how nasty I was. It really upsets me because I have done nothing wrong yet they continue to harasse me. How am I suppose to handle this situation maturely?