View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Lizzie Offline
Volunteering Officer
Outside, huh?

Name: Lizzie

Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26 Points: 32,471, Level: 26

Re: Week late, not pregnant, now what? - April 24th 2009, 05:31 PM

I once had my period be two weeks late due to stress alone. Are you particularly stressed right now? Do you have a lot going on. I don’t know if you are struggling with an ED, but that could also be the case. There are several different things that can cause a period to be late, or not come at all. Check out this site for a few of those examples: 10 Reasons Your Period is Late. If it is stress the best thing to do is just try to relax, calm yourself down. And hopefully it should come. If it doesn’t then you already have a doctor’s appointment for next month. If you really think there might be a chance that you are pregnant, wait another two weeks and take the test again. There is no harm in double checking. But if you didn’t have sex then the chance of you being pregnant is slim to none. I know what it comes to that time of the month, if I am late even a day, I start to get worried, even if I haven’t had sex in the last month. I think it is just natural for women to be worried about that. So keep the appointment, but just because you are late, does not necessarily mean anything is wrong. : )

Interested in becoming a staff member? Feel free to PM me, or apply HERE!
::Teen Help Member Since 2006::
::Staff Member for ten years::
~Blessed Be~