View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Archerygirl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Chloe

Points: 4,889, Level: 10 Points: 4,889, Level: 10 Points: 4,889, Level: 10

Little brother is going to be bullied - June 13th 2016, 06:20 AM

So even though I don't have the best relationship with my 10 year old brother one thing is bothering me. He's going into 5th grade which is middle school in my town and is extremely innocent. He still believes in Santa Claus and all that stuff because my mom won't tell him. She told me if I told him it wasn't real I'd be in serious trouble. I keep telling her it's going to be like sending a lamb to slaughter but she still won't do it. Then she tells me I have to watch out and make sure he doesn't get bullied but if I stood up for him because of him believing in the Easter Bunny I'm probably going to get bullied too. He also doesn't seem to have any knowledge about sex or puberty even though he had to watch "the video". When I was that age, even younger my friends and I joked around about sex all the time but he doesn't. He is almost out of time to mature enough to survive the first year of middle school. I don't know what to do because if I tell him he's going to tell my mom and I'm going to get in trouble.If I don't he will get destroyed within the first week and I'll get in trouble for not standing up for him. It's a lose lose situation but which one seems better?