View Single Post
  (#8602 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 24th 2016, 01:28 AM

It's called being GRATEFUL when someone is kind enough to work around your supposed needs and bring you in food, even if you don't like it, you eat without complaining. I'm really starting to think this is an excuse more than a legitimate problem for you. I give up. Enabling you and trying to make you happy when it's impossible isn't worth my energy. As greatful as we are for everything you've done and given us, that doesn't equal an obligation to care for you while you act like a 2-year old.

If I ever reach out to you with this (which I probably won't), please don't assume it's a cry for help, sympathy, or attention. You're the last person I would want to do that to, so if it ever happens it's just evidence of how far gone I am. You remind me so much of him that I want to spare you his fate, but that's a conversation we can never have. This will haunt me for the rest of my life and most of the time I'd do anything to have what I wanted and worked so hard for.

I go between wanting to tell you everything and nothing. I think you care, but probably not as much as I thought. I've regretted contacting people, I've never regretted not doing it.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; June 25th 2016 at 02:49 PM.