View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
LivewireAce Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Call me Ciel ;)

Points: 4,303, Level: 9 Points: 4,303, Level: 9 Points: 4,303, Level: 9

Panicking over my parents and friends - June 25th 2016, 12:33 AM

I grew up an only child for 10 years, and I spend most of my time home alone or with family. I get really panicky and nervous when my parents are around my friends, especially just meeting them. I freak out when mentioning new friends and I never have them come to my house, I always go to theirs since my parents don't have to be around them. I don't know why I get so worried, but I do. Anyway, I just met someone yesterday and they already want me to meet up with them and a bunch of friends really soon, like tomorrow. He's also trans, which my mom nor me have a problem with, but it does make me worry more, and I don't even know why. I'm already starting to panic and I can't figure out how to go about asking my mom if I can go. I'll feel really bad if I don't, I always do. I barely even go to birthday parties because of the amout of friends that will be there. And I feel terrible for not going every time. So I really want to met up with everyone this time but I'm literally shaking thinking about it. The thing is, I KNOW nothing will really be wrong. I'm trying to "reality test" the situation, but it's just proving really hard. I also have a birthday party to go to the next day. I'm just spewing my problems at this point, so I don't know what anyone is supposed to do with this post. Just trying to calm down