View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Re: Girlfriend got pregnant despite condoms? - July 11th 2016, 07:42 PM

As Kindred stated, things such as morning sickness don't usually start so soon into a pregnancy, typically around week 6 as far as I know. Typically, the first indicator that a woman has to suggest she might be pregnant is by missing a period. Assuming that her periods are roughly 28 days apart, with days 1 to 21 being period free and days 22 to 28 being days she's on her period. That being said, periods don't usually last for a full 7 days, but that just means that days 1-23 and 24-28 or something like that but I am sure you get my point. That being said, we can probably assume that, were she pregnant, she is less than 3-4 weeks along (and that only extends into a solid 4-ish weeks if we assume you guys had sex during her last period). As such, she hasn't even missed a period yet (that you know of), and like I just said, that's usually the first indication of being pregnant before other things such as morning sickness. If she had gotten pregnant prior to her last period, she would have missed that period.

My point is, in addition to things that have already been said, she hasn't even missed a period yet. Things like being nausous / sick could be so easily chalked up to the flu, a random stomach bug, food poisoning, etc. etc., all of which sound more likely at this point. Google searches LOOOOOOVE to scare you and predict the most extreme scenarios, like you have no idea how many times Google searches have led me to believe I might have cervical cancer, melanoma, be pregnant, have polycystic ovarian syndrome, be bipolar and a whole lot of other things when nothing is really going on besides things I already know about (like my relatively normal moles, a late period, depression + anxiety etc.). It's easy to get into a panic and that I really understand, but honestly your girlfriend will miss a period if anything is truly wrong and you can go from there.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions