Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#3344 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,990, Level: 26 Points: 33,990, Level: 26 Points: 33,990, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - August 9th 2016, 02:19 PM

Just when I feel like I'm ready to do more than exist, I realize how bad this is and that it will be WAY too hard. I can't do it, I have officially been broken. I've been through enough.

2 hours of sleep, fucking awesome. And how many times have I told you turn your fucking alarm off or close your door; it's waking me up instead of you and as you can see, I need sleep!

What part of I want BETTER for myself than part-time, entry-level shitty jobs, do you not understand?! I'm starting to think it's not possible and I'm not sure if I should continue to have hope for a future or if should give up and be miserable. And, as I suspected, if you haven't met a given milestone by your diagnosis, you probably won't. I hate this fucking disability so fucking much!

SHE IS NOT GOING TO LIVE HERE!!!! Yes, it's your house, and technically your decision, but as someone who you say you'll never throw out who will be forced to share the space, I get to have a say and I've told you a million times NO! You know what she's like, you know I can't take her, and between her constant whining and your inability to hear, the thought of living with both of you?! I can't even. I'd be willing to give up my room and move into the disgusting basement so I have a door to shut and an escape. That's how much I can't stand her and that should tell you something. I'd move out, but it's not exactly an option and at this point, I'm starting to think it may never happen. No fucking way.

It's going to end that way; it's only a matter of time. And it will be your fault because this was the last straw, but you'll blame me for it because you blame me for everything. And no saying that "other people who this happened to didn't do it, so it's your fault and choice." Because I'm the only one you ever did it to.

You can knock off the self-righteous crap now, you ain't perfect.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; August 12th 2016 at 01:53 AM.