View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
MsNobleEleanor Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 56,119, Level: 34 Points: 56,119, Level: 34 Points: 56,119, Level: 34

Re: alcohol question - August 23rd 2016, 03:36 AM

Hello Merideth,

Thank you for reaching out about questions you have about alcohol and how long it stays in your system (blood stream). It varies on person to person on how long alcohol stays in the body. Some of these are;
  1. Age, weight, sex, metabolism
  2. What you've ate and how much fluids you've had (water, juice, soda, etc.,)
  3. How many you've consumed
  4. The average length of which you've consumed the drink(s)
All these determine how long the typical alcohol level is in your blood stream and when alcohol takes any affect on your body. Usually any affects of alcohol will result in the following; slurred speech, impaired judgement, feeling wobbly (hard to walk straight) memory and comprehension.

That being said, the results of how long the blood alcohol in your body to reach depends on the following factors I've given. I'd say, the amount you've consumed would be out of your blood stream in 24/hrs to 48/hrs. You didn't drink too much and all alcohol would be out of your system by this time.

***Keep in mind that someone who drinks more and more frequently it can take longer or shorter, it depends on the factors I provided above (about what factors that can affect your body and alcohol) for alcohol levels to not be in your blood stream.

Merideth, I want to ensure that you are aware of the current laws in your state about drinking and the age to consume alcohol. The legal age is 21 and your profile shows you are 16. The laws are in place for varies reasons and one is that you are still growing and developing. I want to make it aware for you to know this information.

If you have anymore information, Merideth, please let me know, okay?

I hope this has answered your questions, if you have anymore questions feel free to post back or PM me.

Take Care.

Have questions or would like to chat send me a PM
+
Outreach and Communications Officer
Resource Editor
Community Moderator | Forum Moderator