Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#3470 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...
I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23

Re: Screaming thread. - September 26th 2016, 09:45 PM

I have never once been rude to you. I'm not that sort of person. All I have ever done is treat you with respect, even when you don't deserve it. I have always put myself out and I have tried my best to be the best I can towards you. I can't take your strops. You're a grown woman and you act like a child. I am done with you making me feel inferior. I'll bide my time, right now you might have all the power, but soon enough, in 18 months time you'll have much less. You will see another side to me. If I disagree with you, believe me I'll speak up and if you don't like it, I couldn't care less because I won't have to stare at your miserable face every day. I'll be polite, but that is it. You can try to make yourself as involved as you like, but I get final say. If you p*** me off, I'll call you out on it. Because I'm done being a door matt and I'm done with you speaking to me in a way that my parents don't even speak to me. You are a pathetic, stupid, bitter, old woman and you know what, it's your own fault. You are going to be lonely as a result.

Facta Non Verba
Deeds not words