View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
RedRoseRaven Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Raven

Points: 4,266, Level: 9 Points: 4,266, Level: 9 Points: 4,266, Level: 9

Re: A Good Friend [16F] Wants To "Have Fun" With Me [15m], But She Is Pregnant - October 17th 2016, 01:17 PM

I agree with Always*. Whatever you decide to do, use a condom. Even though she is pregnant, you need to protect yourself. She seems comfortable with sexual activity, since she's the one that brought the topic up, just make sure you always have the full consent of any partner you choose to be with.

I also suggest that you talk about what kind of relationship this is going to be between the two of you. Sex isn't something to throw around, you will always remember her as your first time, it's important that you are sure you want her to be your first time. You said you've never been kissed before, even your first kiss comes with lots of hormones and feelings. It seems very fast to move from your first kiss to your first time having sex in one go, but this is, of course, completely up to you. It would just be awful for you, if you become very attached to her while she sees you as a friend. So, I suggest talking to her about that.

Lastly, (and I'm sorry this is so long, I hope I'm helping) if she hasn't told anyone about being pregnant and if she hasn't been to the doctor please encourage her too. Along with that, encourage her to lay off the drugs until she gives birth at least. A quick google search will give you pros and cons of marijuana use during pregnancy. I think it would be a good thing for her to look into.

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”

“It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.”

~Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore