View Single Post
  (#8738 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 23rd 2016, 03:31 PM

I think at least a few of you meant well and intended for your words to help, not hurt. However, four things: They ended up causing me serious psychological damage. You are mental health professionals and brag about how much training you have in how to have those difficult conversations without destroying people. Please do so in the future. I will never regret standing up for myself. The reasons you gave me made ZERO sense, and the fact that I confronted you did NOT make your behavior my fault. I still believe your prgram in particular is a corrupted mess, since I've seen first- hand what you get away with and some of it is ILLEGAL and you still got away with it. I don't know how you have such an amazing track record. Maybe because you force out and discredit those with a backbone to avoid accountability while convincing said people that it's legal, and their fault so they'll keep their mouth shut. I wish I had the options you claim and relief of the debt, though. This turned out worse than my worst nightmare, so far I've been right about everything, and I feel exploited. You took advantage of me and then discarded me like I was worthless while claiming to care, in part because I refused to let you get away with treating me like s*** for no reason. I think the profession as a whole needs some serious work. I went after my dream, it turned into a nightmare, and my life was ruined. I'll let KARMA take care of it now.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; October 23rd 2016 at 04:54 PM.