View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
CheekyMonkey98 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,399, Level: 9 Points: 4,399, Level: 9 Points: 4,399, Level: 9

Unhappy Boyfriend's drunken stepdad wanted sex, wife in denial, I feel so alone - November 14th 2016, 11:22 PM

I was sleeping round my boyfriend's house in a separate room from him per usual because of rules (he's 16 and I'm 17) & suddenly my boyfriend's bedroom door (where I was sleeping) was open and light was pouring in and the stepdad was standing there and I knew he had been drinking so I thought he was thinking I was his stepson and so was checking up on him. He started asking weird stuff like "Can you keep a secret? Just between you and me?" And I just blankly stared at him and politely asked him to go away as I was tired. He left and then I fell asleep and woke up about twenty minutes later and he was standing there staring at me and I was really creeped out so I asked him if he was drunk and he kept asking me if I could keep a secret so I told him more firmly to go away as I felt uneasy. He left but opened the door literally minutes later and said that he was horny and wanted oral sex. I was extremely creeped out and told him to go away and I wasn't going to do that and that's something he and his wife should be doing. He kept going, telling me to spread my legs and saying really disgusting things and I was starting to get really scared so I started trying to call my boyfriend on my phone but he wasn't answering. Everyone else in the house was drunk (the stepdad and mother went out to the pub and my boyfriend's older sister had celebrated her birthday weekend with her boyfriend so they were both asleep in her room). The stepdad walked out and then came back in, actually stepping inside the room and I was freaking out and he was repeating what he was saying and I guess I must have looked really scared as he sort of mumbled and walked off.

My boyfriend finally woke up after my endless calling & came to get me & he is disgusted & angry & tried to demand what his stepdad was doing & his stepdad went to physically attack him but yet hasn't even apologised to me. My boyfriend's mother was more angry that my boyfriend was swearing than the fact her husband wanted to have sex with his stepson's underage girlfriend. Everyone else in the house knows what happened but they are too embarrassed/ashamed & his wife (my boyfriend's mother) is in denial as after I told her everything, she saI'd "He wouldn't do that. He's not like that when he's drunk" & she claims he doesn't remember it but I know he does because nobody had said anything to him first thing in the morning but he couldn t look at me. She keeps trying to catch me out by asking for specific details like what he was wearing & why I didn't call her (I know she can't handle her drink and was passed out so it was pointless to call her) but I called everyone else. I am terrified to be around this man & his wife seems totally okay with the idea that he wanted to force himself on me & cheat on her. She told me that she doesn't know what to do about it but they still both seem happy as hell and not affected by this at all. I love my boyfriend but I know this is greatly going to affect us and I am too scared to visit him do I would invite him to mine but my dad is ridiculously overprotective and won't let him come round even if my dad is present in the house. Because my dad is so overprotective, I know he won't let me see my boyfriend ever again if I tell him about the stepdad's behaviour, despite my boyfriend having no control over it. I feel so unsupported by my boyfriend's family as they're in denial or just trying to ignore it. My boyfriend has no power as they are alienating him when he tries to defend me and not allow this to be ignored.