Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#3615 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - November 19th 2016, 06:25 PM

Even if we give her exactly what she says she wants, she won't be happy. Let's just do whatever the fuck we want and let her throw a fit. Because now she's just being extra difficult for the hell of it, and I'm about 2 seconds away from demanding to stay home. I'm way past old enough to decide that. Too bad I probably won't get any food that way.

I get it, you hate us and anyone who disagrees with you. Problem is, you have no clue what you're talking about so just shut up.

Not directed at anyone in particular: There are limits to expectations of accommodation. You can ask for obvious, easy, things, but don't start demanding that everyone else bend over backwards for you. Your sensitivities are your responsibility to manage.

I seriously quit. There's nothing out there for me that I can function with and I'm done fighting this hard to end up with nothing.

Either I'm calling therapists and/or fixing my insurance card tomorrow or it's going to get worse and it might actually kill me. I seriously can't anymore. I was ready to update you because I was doing better, but I guess it's never going to last.

So, you're saying you wasted money and time making food we're not even going to eat because the woman who can't cook has "volunteered" without telling us, to make all the fucking food. Staying home is sounding better and better.

I know learned helplessness has grabbed hold of me, but I can't tell how much of it is depression/anxiety and how much of it is absolutely justified fear of disability-related failure at everything.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; November 22nd 2016 at 04:38 PM.