Thread: Triggering (Bullying): Bullied for having Aspergers
View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Bullied for having Aspergers - December 1st 2016, 11:39 PM

Hey there,

Firstly, I want to say that it is unfortunate that people are choosing to bully you over your Asperger's. I personally think people bully others who are on the autism spectrum because they choose to not understand. Instead of taking the time to get to know you they are choosing to bully you for being different. In all reality the people that are bullying you now won't matter in ten years. I say this from personal experience. I was bullied horrendously in school and it has left scars but I don't give a crap about the people who used to bully me and since becoming an adult I've met a lot of nice people. I've met people who don't care about the things the bullies did. Personally, I think the same could happen for you as well. I went on a date with a guy who had asperger's and he was super smart and he was relatively successful in that he had a job that he loved.

Yes, you are going to run into some obstacles due to your asperger's but that doesn't mean you can't have a good life. If you kill yourself you will never get the chance to see just how good your life can be.

Bullies suck but I promise as you get older people won't be as big of bullies. I think that since I've been an adult I've only gotten bullied a handful of times.

If you ever want to chat I am around.