View Single Post
  (#8772 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 4th 2016, 04:16 PM

I understand not wanting to be bitter, I did the same thing once for the same reason. I just hope those coming behind you get the same opportunities. Because, if we don't hold them accountable, they keep doing it. Asking if you're okay after they screwed you is pretty standard though. Almost like if they can get you to believe they care, you'll let them get away with it. I wish I'd been as lucky as you and gotten to finish too. Maybe it was never meant to be for me. Or maybe, if I hadn't stood up to them, I would've finished too. He's the only one I trusted, and he was warning me from the beginning. The fact that he would never tell you what she did is proof that it probably wouldn't have worked for me. I needed my answers first. I just hope that they learned from me too. Maybe that "a different learning path" shouldn't be grounds for disqualification, or that even when it is, it still ruins lives. I do wonder if it's the same person though, but I don't think she does both.

You turned my dream into my worst nightmare, broke me, and blamed me for it, then got away with all of it. This ruined me and my life for who knows how long, the opposite of what I expected from people like you. I hope you're pleased with yourselves. Chances are good though, that you forgot about me a long time ago. Lucky you.

Your loyalty was to them, not to me, but there is still NO EXCUSE for the way you treated me. I am a human being whose spirit and life was destroyed by you. You had no right to do that to me.

I asked you not to tell anybody because I don't need them knowing and being judgmental as hell behind my back. I know you'll end up telling her anyway. If it was guaranteed to stay with just her I'd be semi-okay with that, but aside from being extremely judgmental nobody in this family can keep their mouth shut.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; December 7th 2016 at 01:28 AM.