Thread: Triggering: Bullied for being Catholic...?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Senji Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,141, Level: 9 Points: 4,141, Level: 9 Points: 4,141, Level: 9

Bullied for being Catholic...? - December 6th 2016, 05:30 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I come from a super traditional family and I've been naturally Catholic all my life. I'm quite happy with it, but my classmates aren't. I come from a school that's mostly atheist and progressive and it was all fine until I changed high schools. Everyone's awful! I've been told to be raped by a bunch of lesbians, to shoot myself because I would make everyone happier, that even Jesus would say I'm a slut... a substitute even threw out my rosary when I accidentally took it out of my backpack while finding a book! The thing was my grandmom's too...
The point is that I'm SICK of having all this happening! I've been getting death threats too and no one ever believes me. I'm terrified! Look, I'm really sorry if my beliefs are offensive to you, but I'm a 17 year old girl that plays video games day and night. I'm not hurting anyone! My classmates have started leaving notes about how I'm anyone needs autistic whore that needs to get stabbed since last week... Please help, I'm really scared!!!

Last edited by hocus pocus; December 7th 2016 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Adding prefix.