Thread: Triggering (Abuse): Was it sexual assault?... [M]
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
HellaGay Offline
Always crying, always lonely.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Andy

Question Was it sexual assault?... [M] - December 8th 2016, 01:46 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Well, I recently remembered an experience that happened when I was younger; I only remembered it now because I'm certain I wiped it form my memory on purpose as I was embarassed. Now it's come back to me and I'm ashamed.

When I was about 6 or 7 years old I was left home alone with my older half-brother (who was about 12-13) and his friend. They were playing with his Playstation and I wanted to join in so I walked into his room and asked if I could stay there with them. My brother refused to let me stay at first but then his friend whispered something to him and I begged to stay again, so my brother told me I could only stay if I did certain things... I was confused at first but he said that I would have to go if I didn't do what he wanted so I agreed, not knowing what he wanted me to do. So he stood up and pulled his trousers and underwear down and told me to give him a blowjob. I didn't know what it meant so he explained and told me I had to do it. I didn't want to and refused but he walked closer and told me I had to so I reluctantly did... I ended up not doing it "properly" so he told me I had to do it again but for longer and "better". So I did and I ended up crying and feeling really embarrassed because they were both watching me the whole time and laughing and I didn't even know what I was doing or how bad and wrong it was. He told me never to tell anyone. It still haunts me to think about it now and I can't believe how stupid I was and I feel so ashamed to talk about it. This is the first time I've ever revealed that this happened.

What I want to know is, was this sexual assault? Or because we were both minors, was it just kids being dumb? Or what else would this be classified as?