Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#3680 (permalink)) Old
Silivina Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sierra

Points: 3,859, Level: 9 Points: 3,859, Level: 9 Points: 3,859, Level: 9

Re: Screaming thread. - December 8th 2016, 07:00 AM

Mum~ Stop thinking that I'm depressed because I'M BI! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT, WHICH YOU WOULD KNOW IF YOU ACTUALLY PAID ANY ATTENTION TO ME!

Chris~ GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD OUT YOUR ARSE! Just because you got your permit now, does not mean that you think you are big shit, and stop talking to me... LIKE DAMN, I TRUSTED YOU WITH EVERYTHING.

Frank & Alicia~ Realize that if you guys can't get along, YOU SHOULDN'T BE A FUCKING COUPLE, so STOP COMPLAINING AND GET IT OVER WITH... and for christ sake stop dragging me into the middle of your arguments!

Grandmother~ When will you stop criticizing others for being gay? I mean seriously, even if you don't know I'm bi, DOESN'T MEAN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S LOVE LIVES! OH AND THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TONS OF TATTOOS AND PIERCINGS THAT YOU MAKE FUN OF, THAT'S GOING TO BE ME SO STFU PLEASEEEE. AND YES, I WILL WEAR MY HAIR HOW I WANT, & I WILL WEAR FLIP FLOPS IN PUBLIC IF I WANT.

My dear Aunt Jackie~ Stop telling grandmother fucking lies about me, will ya? Or maybe, realize I'm a human being and NOT YOUR FUCKING BABYSITTER, OR YOUR DOG WALKER. And if I tell you anything about me, don't go squealing like a pig to your asshole husband!

Sorry for the long rant... Slightly pissed off rn
~Silivina