Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#3691 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - December 12th 2016, 03:47 AM

So, it's fear now instead of happiness. When the fuck did we decide that every single negative and uncomfortable thing humans experience was somehow a "choice"?! It's evolution, biology, involuntary, and normal for crying out loud. Stop blaming people for being anything other than positive 24/7 and saying that people don't hurt people because we're all responsible for causing our own pain. That doesn't even almost make sense. I refuse to live in your delusional world where we have control over everything.

If you manage to do what I couldn't, I will be pissed beyond words.

The fact that you claim that everyone has "personal responsibility" does NOT mean that you didn't hurt me. It means that YOU are also responsible for what comes flying out of your mouth! Running everything on "personal responsibility" philosophy is great, but that's not what you're doing. It's one thing to hold people accountable for what they do, it's another to use this as a excuse to mistreat someone and then blame them for causing it.

I'd rather not know my resume was viewed. I know I don't have the experience for most of the things I apply for, but I dont have it for anything, so I apply anyway. They're my only options now. Unless you're willing to give me the chance to interview anyway, I'd rather just forget I bothered trying for something I knew I wouldn't get.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; December 14th 2016 at 05:24 PM.