View Single Post
  (#8783 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 13th 2016, 09:11 PM

3000 miles apart and nobody's perfect, but you were there for me the best you could be. Unfortunately, it took hearing about an 8 year old girl abandoned by her biological father and his whole family on her birthday, to realize how lucky I am. Love you Dad.

I was the epitome of the "wrong way" you claimed didn't exist, everyone was "responsible for their own behavior and learning", unless they were dealing with me; then the opposite was true. It made sense to literally no one, you wouldn't even admit it was happening, and it ruined my life. You got away with breaking me by claiming "ethical responsibility", and telling me I did it to myself; while bragging about the fact that you knew better. And I still want it, because I deserved it, because the fact that I want it doesn't go away because you decided I can't have it. Because it would've been better than this.

We do A LOT more for you than we have to. Even if I'm right that you hate needing the care, that's not an excuse to be so ungrateful there isn't even a word for it. I'm dealing with a lot of the same crap and I would NEVER get away with acting like that! Go through your peace process and stop whining.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; December 14th 2016 at 09:15 AM.