View Single Post
  (#8787 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 19th 2016, 12:15 AM

You graduated the same year I started, awkward, even if it's a different thing. I don't know if I can do this anymore.

What do you do when you're terrified of the only thing you know can probably help you, because you've been on the other side, and it went so wrong that you don't think you'll ever recover?

How can the same type of people who cause the damage help me heal from it? I don't see how you won't sit there and defend them the whole time.

I don't know if you're not getting these things fixed because you don't have the money, or if you're just ignoring them for no reason. Either way I'm annoyed and I would get them fixed, but you have to do it.

Just don't tell me it doesn't exist. It's existence in my brain(and it's complete collapse of my life) has nothing to do with its existence in your book. For diagnosis, I'm okay with it, but the last guy spent 8 months telling me I was being paranoid! Please don't do that again.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; December 20th 2016 at 04:03 PM.