View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
bringmethehorizon♥ Offline
Can you hear the silence?
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 26,546, Level: 23 Points: 26,546, Level: 23 Points: 26,546, Level: 23

Angry I SERIOUSLY MESSED UP oh my god lonely confused upset - December 23rd 2016, 07:04 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of eating disorders, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hi everyone for all of you that know me I have been struggling with an eating disorder for a while and I finally reached a nice weight which me and my doctor said was nice and healthy but I was still struggling with eating so he said just give it time I should be alright anyway story short I just felt stressed out about not eating like everyone else and I have eaten way to much I binge ate everything insight and I mean I really over ate these past 3 days and im scared about whats going to happen to my body I was incredibly proud of how I looked and how healthy I looked but im really scared as a moderator I know i'm not allowed to give you the reference of my intake to give you some level of idea of how much I ate but lets just it was enough to make me feel really sick if I just eat normally will this result in what? please note what I normally under eat really heavy but my doctor knows this and he said it doesn't matter im weight restored and i can just take my time now but im so scared about what happened i just felt so pressured because it was Christmas