View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Spirit. Offline
Run free
I've been here a while

Name: Kaveri

Points: 21,912, Level: 21 Points: 21,912, Level: 21 Points: 21,912, Level: 21

Re: I if I wasn't really raped what happened to me? - December 29th 2016, 07:09 AM

Hi again,

I didn't mean to sound like I was underestimating your knowledge on what statutory rape is. In the event that you were doubtful, I clarified preemptively.

I understand the way you see your religion and I respect it. If that's the way you want to live your life, then that's okay. All I'm asking you to consider is what does doing right mean? Is it doing right by the people around you or doing right by you? That's all. There's no need for you to answer the question - just a point on thought I wanted t share.

I'm going to address your sexuality, because that seems to be the space you are seemingly unsure of. Give yourself time to explore your sexuality. It's okay to experiment as long as you're taking the right precautions. But give yourself some time. You don't have to label yourself or put yourself into any category yet. Just let things unfold when they do.

I would also like to ask what you would like in terms of whether you are dealing with the memory of your sexual encounter that you needed clarification for?

~Through the wind and the rain she stands hard as a stone
In a world that she can't rise above.
But her dreams give her wings and she flies to a place where she's loved.

Concrete Angel

"And so I grew from colt to stallion
As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land.
Racing with the eagle, soaring with the wind.
Flying? There were times I believed I could."

HelpLINK Mentor - 2.4.2011
LiveHelp Operator - 18.6.2011

Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1265306 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!