View Single Post
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Cj14 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,841, Level: 9 Points: 3,841, Level: 9 Points: 3,841, Level: 9

Re: I if I wasn't really raped what happened to me? - December 29th 2016, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit. View Post
Hi again,

I didn't mean to sound like I was underestimating your knowledge on what statutory rape is. In the event that you were doubtful, I clarified preemptively.

I understand the way you see your religion and I respect it. If that's the way you want to live your life, then that's okay. All I'm asking you to consider is what does doing right mean? Is it doing right by the people around you or doing right by you? That's all. There's no need for you to answer the question - just a point on thought I wanted t share.

I'm going to address your sexuality, because that seems to be the space you are seemingly unsure of. Give yourself time to explore your sexuality. It's okay to experiment as long as you're taking the right precautions. But give yourself some time. You don't have to label yourself or put yourself into any category yet. Just let things unfold when they do.

I would also like to ask what you would like in terms of whether you are dealing with the memory of your sexual encounter that you needed clarification for?
OK

And to me right and wrong are determined by GOD as He knows best therefore its wrong. I've experimented with 2 guys I want to just not do anything until marriage and I find the right woman for me. I prefer my preference for women tbh anyway.

Well I don't get how its rape when I read about rape its not like this its abusive painful and usually against their will which my experience is totally opposite I didn't feel pressured or reluctant so I don't get what really happened to me that is all if its not rape what is it?
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1265306 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!