View Single Post
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
Cj14 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 3,841, Level: 9 Points: 3,841, Level: 9 Points: 3,841, Level: 9

Re: I if I wasn't really raped what happened to me? - January 2nd 2017, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
Hi there.

I am seeing what you are asking for and even though it has been you who has made this post to question what happened in this relationship, you seem to be defensive towards what many users and staff members on the site have said and I am wondering whether you recoognise this and if so whether you understand why? If this is something you want to discuss, please do.

I was recently told a lot about rape however what happened to you is statutory rape, despite you wanting it and not feeling hurt or anything. The fact is someone over the age of where ever you live (here it is 16) had sex with you with you being under that age. It doesn't matter if you consented and it wasn't, forced etc. This is what the law defines this as. So technically, if someone where to find out about this such as your school, it would be reported to police to be investigated as this person broke the law as even though you didn't mind having sex, you were underage like underage drinking but someone else did this and not you. And I think a major point to make you aware of that this kind of rape is not always something the person feels was a bad thing or something they didn't want but this can also be due to their age and therefore have an impact on their capacity.

However, I am glad that you do did not go through pain or suffer or felt forced to do anything. I this Cassado had a good idea about keeping a diary or something though to ensure you can see if your mood changes and then identify why.

In the meantime if you need anything else, regarding anything at all, remember we're always here you

Hope and wishes,
Jessie
Maybe write stuff down and tear it up etc... So no one finds it yeah I'm that paranoid lol
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1265306 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!