View Single Post
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: I if I wasn't really raped what happened to me? - January 3rd 2017, 01:27 AM

Should you decide you're interested in counseling in the future, you could always tell your parents you are interested in it without specifying why. Or you could consider seeing a school counselor to talk about your feelings; parents don't always know when their child sees a school counselor.

Something someone once told me is to be careful with my "shoulds." Know that everyone reacts differently to what they have been through and there is no particular way you should feel about this. You will feel your own things in your own time. Right now you don't feel negatively impacted. Maybe it'll change, maybe it won't. What you feel is valid though.

You could write things down and rip it up or you can blog about it if you feel safe enough to do so. You can blog here on TeenHelp and there are privacy features you can use to help your paranoid feelings.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1265306 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!