View Single Post
  (#8799 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26 Points: 34,005, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 6th 2017, 12:02 AM

I'm okay that you rejected it, I just hope it's for the reason you claim because I plan on submitting more. I suppose it's a good sign that you've accepted some content from me, but I wonder why you'll take sentences from me and not whole pieces. Your posts would frustrate me A LOT less if you'd accepted mine, not because I'm jealous, but because my submission solves the whole problem that's pissing me off. You made me try to categorize that, if you don't take it because of that, or don't review it long enough to figure out that it's GENERAL, then not having it published, wouldn't be a loss to me.

I just realized that you REJECT people. Why didn't you just save me all the struggle and trauma and end it before I invested myself so deeply?!

Either you're that booked, or you really don't think I'd act on what I told you. Thank God it's coming though. I just hope you continue to be a good fit. You're already better with me than he ever was.

The show is OVER, yes it's disappointing, no it doesn't make sense, but it's time to STOP fighting for it! You just sound immature and desperate. Take the lesson from it about not being able to control life, and move on.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; January 8th 2017 at 09:41 PM.