View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I have the Millennium Puzzle
I've been here a while

Name: Calaer

Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20

Post Not sure if going back to school is for me. - January 11th 2017, 04:20 PM

So recently I've been struggling with being a stay at home mom. I would love to have a career of my own, but what I would love do to requires a college education. I've considered going back to school, but now I'm doubting that I'll be able to handle it. We are going to be homeschooling Ava in a year or so, and I do have a lot to keep up with here at home. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up with my school work. I'm not sure if I'm only telling myself this to talk myself out of it because I'm nervous, or if I'm honestly trying to keep on top of things and I don't want get behind.

Any other parents take on going back to school? I'm also really nervous about going back. I graduated highschool in 2013, so it's been awhile since I've had to deal with going to classes, or doing homework. Not really sure what to expect. I've considered taking some college prep classes that are offered for free at our local community college. I figured it would give me a chance to slowly get back in the swing of things, and help me refresh some things I've not thought of for awhile.

Any advice you guys could give would be awesome, thanks.

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud