Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Just want it to go away, and STOP!
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
.Brittany. Offline
AKA Reckless Emotion

TeenHelp Addict

Name: Brittany

Re: Just want it to go away, and STOP! - January 16th 2017, 06:05 PM

Hi there,

It definitely sounds like you are going through a tough time. I'm sorry that you're struggling with your mom and that your mom sent you out of state. Maybe you're reading that she did this to punish you. Maybe she's doing it as she thinks it might be better for you? Sending you to California might have been her choice because it's almost always sunny there. People tend to struggle in the Winter or when it hasn't been sunny in a few days, so maybe she thinks that's how you might start feeling better.

With her calling you a failure, is she saying that straight to you? Maybe she's trying to say that she feels like a failure of a mom and that whoever is relaying the message is twisting it around or didn't hear it properly. There might be a chance that something is going on with your mom that you might not know about. Everyone is battling a war that some people might not know about.

Have you considered going in as an impatient? It has helped many people a lot. You can get diagnosed if you have a mental condition, they give you tips and techniques to help you cope and other things like that.

I hope you start feeling better soon!
Brittany.

Also, I have moved this thread to "Why Me?" as I feel it fits better there, also changed the tag from "triggering suicide" to "strong language" as I feel it fits better..

“You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.”